The Knee Society / AAHKS Specialty Day
The Knee Society and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) partner annually to present a full-day CME-accredited scientific program at the AAOS Annual Meeting and Specialty Day.
Saturday, March 10, 2018 – New Orleans, LA
Save the Date!
Saturday, March 16, 2019 – Las Vegas, NV
Past Specialty Day Programs:
Joint Arthroplasty Mountain Meeting (JAMM)
presented by The Hip Society, The Knee Society, and AAOS.
Course Directors: Fred D. Cushner, MD; Aaron A. Hofmann, MD; Adolph V. Lombardi, Jr., MD, FACS; Christopher L. Peters, MD
This interactive course empowers you with comprehensive approaches and contemporary techniques to improve your operative performance in complex primary and revision total knee arthroplasty and total hip arthroplasty.
Contemporary Approaches to Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction ®
The format of Contemporary Approaches was designed to promote open dialogue and to encourage high level of audience engagement. The course objectives are to address common real-world scenarios and to provide participants with the knowledge and tools needed to effectively manage these clinical situations. Contemporary Approaches 2018 will be presented on May 18, 2018, at IU Health Saxony Hospital, in Fishers, IN. Registration will be available in early 2018. View the 2017 Program.
- Small group case-based format
- Closer interaction with world-renowned faculty
- Key primary hip and knee arthroplasty concepts
- Avoid and manage potential complications
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, outpatient arthroplasty, bundled payment model
- Expert panel and modern perioperative management
- Video vignettes of select surgical techniques and tips