Joint Arthroplasty Mountain Meeting (JAMM)
Presented by The Hip Society, The Knee Society, and AAOS
February 10-13, 2019 | Park City, UT
Course Directors: Fred D. Cushner, MD, Aaron A. Hofmann, MD, Adolph V. Lombardi, Jr., MD, Christopher L. Peters, MD
Download course brochure HERE.
This interactive course equips you with comprehensive approaches and contemporary techniques to improve your operative performance and outcomes in complex primary and revision joint reconstruction. World-renowned faculty share strategies, tips and pearls through a dynamic blend of presentations, debates, keynotes, and round-tables to explore all aspects of TKA and THA. Benefit from their collective experience in technique, technology, and management of complications.
- Earn an estimated 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Case-based presentations and point-counterpoint debates by recognized experts
- Faculty-led small group roundtables to discuss challenges
- Exhibits and industry partner interactive learning opportunities
- Video competition, voting, and awards
Download preliminary program HERE.
Want to know what JAMM is all about? View JAMM 2018 content ONLINE (sponsored by Smith & Nephew)
REGISTER NOW CLOSED
The 2019 Specialty Day of The Knee Society / AAHKS
Your Specialty. Your Day.
Contemporary Approaches to Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction ®
“I just want to say that this meeting is (and was) one of the most useful to me in my practice. The informal format, small groups and level of expertise [contributed to] the perfect learning environment…” – Terrance C. Devlin, MD (a 2016 and 2017 participant)
Presented in partnership with The Hip Society
Program Co-Chairs: R. Michael Meneghini, MD and Scott M. Sporer, MD
Save the Date: Contemporary Approaches® is returning to IU Saxony on Friday, May 17, 2019. More information coming soon!
Why Contemporary Approaches®?
– Small group / case-based format.
– Close interaction with world-renowned faculty.
– Key primary hip and knee arthroplasty concepts.
– Tips on how to avoid and manage potential complications.
– Video vignettes of select surgical techniques.