The 2019 Specialty Day of The Knee Society / AAHKS
Your Specialty. Your Day.
Contemporary Approaches to Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction ®
“I just want to say that this meeting is (and was) one of the most useful to me in my practice. The informal format, small groups and level of expertise [contributed to] the perfect learning environment…” – Terrance C. Devlin, MD (a 2016 and 2017 participant)
Presented in partnership with The Hip Society
Friday, May 17, 2019 – IU Saxony | Fishers, IN
Program Co-Chairs: R. Michael Meneghini, MD and Scott M. Sporer, MD
Faculty: James A. Browne, MD (Charlottesville, VA); John C. Clohisy, MD (St. Louis, MO); Craig J. Della Valle, MD (Chicago, IL); John B. Meding, MD (Mooresville, IN); Denis Nam, MD (Chicago, IL)
Why Contemporary Approaches®?
– Small group / case-based format.
– Close interaction with world-renowned faculty.
– Key primary hip and knee arthroplasty concepts.
– Tips on how to avoid and manage potential complications.
– Video vignettes of select surgical techniques.