The Knee Society / AAHKS Specialty Day
The Knee Society and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) partner annually to present a full-day CME-accredited scientific program at the AAOS Annual Meeting and Specialty Day.
Saturday, March 10, 2018 – New Orleans, LA
Past Specialty Day Programs:
Save the Date!
Saturday, March 16, 2019 – Las Vegas, NV
Joint Arthroplasty Mountain Meeting (JAMM)
The Hip Society and The Knee Society invite you to join us at JAMM2018 in Park City, Utah, USA, on January 21-24, 2018. JAMM2018 is a unique learning and networking opportunity for orthopaedic surgeons specializing in the adult hip and knee arthroplasty. This highly anticipated and exclusive red-carpet event will be:
- co-chaired by Fred D. Cushner, MD, Aaron A. Hofmann, MD, Adolph V. Lombardi, Jr., MD, and Christopher L. Peters, MD, with a star-studded faculty cast drawn from members of The Hip Society and The Knee Society;
- presented during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival, in Park City, Utah;
- limited to 100 physician attendees;
- enhanced by “The Golden Hip” and “The Golden Knee” video competitions;
- a dynamic blend of case-based presentations and small group discussions complemented by didactic lectures;
- CME-accredited through the joint sponsorship with AAOS.
Registration is limited to 100 orthopaedic surgeons. Wait list is available.
Interested in exhibiting, sponsoring or supporting JAMM2018?
Download “Invitation to Exhibit and Support”
Contemporary Approaches to Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction ®
The format of Contemporary Approaches was designed to promote open dialogue and to encourage high level of audience engagement. The course objectives are to address common real-world scenarios and to provide participants with the knowledge and tools needed to effectively manage these clinical situations. Contemporary Approaches 2018 will be presented on May 18, 2018, at IU Health Saxony Hospital, in Fishers, IN. Registration will be available in early 2018. View the 2017 Program.
- Small group case-based format
- Closer interaction with world-renowned faculty
- Key primary hip and knee arthroplasty concepts
- Avoid and manage potential complications
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, outpatient arthroplasty, bundled payment model
- Expert panel and modern perioperative management
- Video vignettes of select surgical techniques and tips